Tuesday 11 January 2011

Marvelous words

Hi readers, what are you doing this Tuesday evening?

I want to share with you something I came across today. Some exceptional writings/poems by Siegfried Sassoon. It got me reading it a few times over. I hope you will like it as much as I do.


'I keep such music in my brain
No din this side of death can quell
Glory exulting over pain
And beauty, garlanded in hell'


' He was a consolation which grew to a spontaneous existance in my thoughts, and remained with me unfalteringly until gradually merged in the human presences which superceded him.'
- Extracted from 'Memoirs of a Fox-Hunting man'.



Have a good day.

1 comments:

Carrot Ho Chung Shin 11 January 2011 at 21:23  

i read a few times also...cox ...

quite deep ..lolz >.<

About Me

Currently a student in London. Loves travelling, day-dreaming, pigging out on good food and dancing. I think one of the greatest blessings of life is to wake up in the morning without an alarm clock. Having a great time means a deep and meaningful conversation with friends. Absolutely hopeless in networking, words doesn't come out if I am pressured to talk. But if I feel like talking, you would wish you never had ears ;P

Something else to read

What's on your mind?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP