Friday 27 November 2009

Its finally here~

I have been waiting for a week... and now, I can finally feel it in my hands!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


The Kite Runner. By Khaled Hosseini.
I brought this second hand book from Amazon for 2.76 pounds.


I know there is a movie based on this novel, but personally I would always prefer to read the original book.

Movies usually misses out the core essense of the book as they need to compact everything into 2hours.

Plus, I always get disappointed when the movies portray something different from my imagination when reading the book... (think Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter, I seriously expected him to be MUCH more good looking and charming).

BUT, there are always exceptions! Lord of the Rings Trilogy would be one of my fav movies of all time. Maybe its because I couldn't understand the book XD

0 comments:

About Me

Currently a student in London. Loves travelling, day-dreaming, pigging out on good food and dancing. I think one of the greatest blessings of life is to wake up in the morning without an alarm clock. Having a great time means a deep and meaningful conversation with friends. Absolutely hopeless in networking, words doesn't come out if I am pressured to talk. But if I feel like talking, you would wish you never had ears ;P

Something else to read

What's on your mind?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP