Monday 16 November 2009

Me? A dancer????

I just came back from my very first dance workshop!!! Its beginners hip hop and our instructor was Andre Bright! That guy is just brilliant~

We danced to Janet Jackson's "Rock with u". The choreography was amazing but I was a complete noob... I actually felt sorry that I made such a good routine look bad....

Conclusion: I am rubbish at dancing~


Here's a video of Andre dancing : He is not only an extremely talented dancer, he is a very charismatic, energetic and fun person as well!

(I tried to find a video of the choreo he taught us, but couldn't) :(






Amazing right? I loveee his style. The one he taught us was as good if not better... if you have the chance, attend his workshop!! You will not regret it.



New resolution: Become a better dancer. go go 加油!

0 comments:

About Me

Currently a student in London. Loves travelling, day-dreaming, pigging out on good food and dancing. I think one of the greatest blessings of life is to wake up in the morning without an alarm clock. Having a great time means a deep and meaningful conversation with friends. Absolutely hopeless in networking, words doesn't come out if I am pressured to talk. But if I feel like talking, you would wish you never had ears ;P

Something else to read

What's on your mind?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP