Thursday 7 January 2010

Guess what came in the post ytd????

A BABY
.
.
.
.
.






Introducing my brand new 'just arrived yesterday' baby!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520!




My webcam's photo quality is quite crappy so it does my bb no justice.

I wanted the one in violet, but Vodafone only has bb's in black?
Not sure, because I forgot to mention the colour when I ordered it on the phone and the sales guy didn't ask either.
So I am assuming they only have 1 colour option.


So much for my pink phone dream!
Well, perhaps another time then.
Since my dream phone (Samsung Haptic in pink) is only for sale in Korea.



Till then,
I am very contented with this.

0 comments:

About Me

Currently a student in London. Loves travelling, day-dreaming, pigging out on good food and dancing. I think one of the greatest blessings of life is to wake up in the morning without an alarm clock. Having a great time means a deep and meaningful conversation with friends. Absolutely hopeless in networking, words doesn't come out if I am pressured to talk. But if I feel like talking, you would wish you never had ears ;P

Something else to read

What's on your mind?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP