Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year 2010!!!!

Its already year 2010. I hope everyone had a great time counting down! As for me, I went to embankment to watch the fireworks display at London Eye. The display this year was much better compared to last year's.... AND at 15 minutes past midnight, it started to snow!! The snow didn't last for very long, but it came at the right time~

And then, I got pickpocketed.

They took my phone! Now I am searching for a new phone. Any recommendations?


I am currently looking at the Blackberry Curve 8920 Gemini






The classic black one.





or





The girly violet one.





I'd probably go for the violet one, as I have always wanted a pink phone. Besides, black is too common. Don't you think so?

0 comments:

About Me

Currently a student in London. Loves travelling, day-dreaming, pigging out on good food and dancing. I think one of the greatest blessings of life is to wake up in the morning without an alarm clock. Having a great time means a deep and meaningful conversation with friends. Absolutely hopeless in networking, words doesn't come out if I am pressured to talk. But if I feel like talking, you would wish you never had ears ;P

Something else to read

What's on your mind?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP