Friday 19 February 2010

Reminiscence of Childhood

Have you ever looked back to the time when you were a carefree, hyperactive, and excessively annoying kid with nothing-better-to-do other than play with toys and watch cartoon on tv all day?

(Phew, that was one long sentence. Congratulations for reading it till the end!)

What were the toys that accompanied you through your childhood?
Do you still have them stored in a dark cupboard somewhere in your attic?


Here are some things I rmb from my early days:

1) Polly Pocket.
The oh-so-cute mini dollhouse and mini plastic figures that only bends at the waist and have a round plate as feet.


2) Lego. Really enjoyed messing around with the colourful plastic pieces, but never built anything worth mentioning though. The best I ever did was a brick wall....
Hi, Lego man!

3) Barbie???? I had a few of those. Thinking back, I still can't understand why I liked this one. They look utterly bimbotic to me now.


4) Snake and Ladders. My favorite board game!

5) Jengga. FYI, I was quite good at this... My bro and I even got creative and used the wood blocks to construct a spaceship!!! Talk about killing two birds with one stone.

6) Barney the Purple Dinosaur. I love you, you love me, we are happy family~




7) Sesame Street. I LOVE Elmo & Cookie Monster. Big Bird freaks me out though. Still does.












Haha! Amazing times...












SMILE!

0 comments:

About Me

Currently a student in London. Loves travelling, day-dreaming, pigging out on good food and dancing. I think one of the greatest blessings of life is to wake up in the morning without an alarm clock. Having a great time means a deep and meaningful conversation with friends. Absolutely hopeless in networking, words doesn't come out if I am pressured to talk. But if I feel like talking, you would wish you never had ears ;P

Something else to read

What's on your mind?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP