Friday 21 November 2008

British Museum, Trafalgar Square, and King's Cross

My timetable had the courtesy to leave my Wednesdays off. For the pass weeks, I still do go to uni to get some work done, but this week, I decided to visit the British Museum.. Wo-ho!

Mohavi(my hall mate) and I left the hall around 10am-ish and took the bus 7 that stops right in front of British Museum. It looked really nice from the outside.



The inside was better. It was a massive space with semi-transparent roof and large elegant white staircases. Mohavi became so excited because she remembers the staircase from a scene of a Bollywood movie. Have a taste of it:



However, it was really disappointing because most of the rooms in the museum was closed off for a Babylon exhibition. We would have went for it if it didn't cost 8pounds to get in. We went around the remaining rooms briefly. Here are a few interesting snapshots:

hmm... I wonder where did the head go. And what is the hole for? Hehe

See the resemblance?

Definitely the most interested room of the museum. You should have seen the faces of the kids when they stepped into the room... *Blink Blink*


After the museum, we dropped by Trafalgar Square and attempted to climb up the lions... Failed miserably though and only get to watch people taking photos sitting on the lions... *Sob*.

Not satisfied, we went to the all famous king's cross station....


I am sure you know this.....

Bye mom and dad! I am abandoning LSE to go to Hogwarts!!!!!!

Yup, thats it for our super duper fun Wednesday!

0 comments:

About Me

Currently a student in London. Loves travelling, day-dreaming, pigging out on good food and dancing. I think one of the greatest blessings of life is to wake up in the morning without an alarm clock. Having a great time means a deep and meaningful conversation with friends. Absolutely hopeless in networking, words doesn't come out if I am pressured to talk. But if I feel like talking, you would wish you never had ears ;P

Something else to read

What's on your mind?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP