Sunday 23 November 2008

Love Music Hate Racism

Its friday night! There was a free music gig going on at School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS) so a few of my hall mates decided to check it out.

We watch 'Frank Hamilton and band' perform. They were awesome! Really talented artists I would say... Search 'frank hamilton' in myspace. If they get famous (which is pretty likely), I can say I watched them perform for free!


A photo with the lead singer, Frank!





Wow, look at all the beer bottles! Don't worry, that wasn't mine...

0 comments:

About Me

Currently a student in London. Loves travelling, day-dreaming, pigging out on good food and dancing. I think one of the greatest blessings of life is to wake up in the morning without an alarm clock. Having a great time means a deep and meaningful conversation with friends. Absolutely hopeless in networking, words doesn't come out if I am pressured to talk. But if I feel like talking, you would wish you never had ears ;P

Something else to read

What's on your mind?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP