Tuesday 18 November 2008

Handphones dropping curse in Peacock Theater, LSE

It is my 7th week in LSE and I have already seen 3 mobile phones left in Peacock Theater ( where our lectures are normally held). I think all the studying and homework are getting into the heads of LSEers.

First time was around a month ago, the girl sitting next to me found a nice clamshell phone ( please don't me for the model, I am hopeless in these). Anyway, it was just on the floor under her seat. After she asked around and still couldn't find the owner, she just put it back and walked out. So, I, being the good Samaritan as usual (hehehe), took the phone and called someone from the contact list (actually, I just wanted to mess around with the nice shiny phone) . Bingo, I found the owner and returned it to her right after... *applause*

Then today, I witnessed not one, but TWO handphones finding their way out of their owner's pockets. This time, it was on the seat in front of me. So, I aka miss good samaritan, picked it up and just handed it in to a staff at the Theater. Sorry, didn't have the mood to go through the whole process of looking through contact list again. Or maybe it is the fact that the phone wasn't as nice at the last one. haha... So end of story.

At least, that was what I thought... Half an hour into the lecture, a girl found it so boring and decided to leave in the middle. As she was walking out, god knows how, her handphone fell out from her bag onto the floor! Haha... Personally, I find it really disrespectful to walk out of a lecture like that, so I didn't bother to return it to her. Apparently, ten other people thought so too, because they, like me, just witnessed the whole process and none even made a move to call her back.... at last, a girl got up from her seat and ran out to give the phone back to the girl...

Phew, its a wonder you even read my post till this far. Considering the lameness of what I have to say. Anyway, watch out for your phones in the PT, it tends to go missing~~~

0 comments:

About Me

Currently a student in London. Loves travelling, day-dreaming, pigging out on good food and dancing. I think one of the greatest blessings of life is to wake up in the morning without an alarm clock. Having a great time means a deep and meaningful conversation with friends. Absolutely hopeless in networking, words doesn't come out if I am pressured to talk. But if I feel like talking, you would wish you never had ears ;P

Something else to read

What's on your mind?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP