Monday 8 December 2008

Have a Nutty Christmas!

*Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way~~~*

Woho, I am in Christmas mood!

Lets see what mischief my friends and I were up to during our Nutford House Christmas dinner, shall we??


The after dinner Christmas pop quiz! There were 8 teams all together.



The team talents section - see who can finish a whole stack of super dry, tasteless biscuits the fastest!

While waiting for the results, Insook entertained us with a song or two...

Miracles do happen! We won the 2nd prize!!

Our prize of the day! Early Christmas present huh. We finished the whole bottle there and then.

No one in our team knew how to pop the champagne, so the quiz master did it for us. Thanks!

My room mate, Durgha, and her team won the 3rd prize! A box of chocolates!

Guess what we did after that. We went to Mel's room to do some face painting!

Thanks sooo much, Mohavi! I loveee it!

Wolf man in the making...

Completed! (I am sorry the photo is abit dark)

Haha, Courtney and his goofiness. No offense, Courtney!

Rithu's bold and colorful


Emily, the mascot of the Poison Ivy Club. Haha.. Love her expression!

Yup, thats me!! Like it? I look like phantom of the opera~

Thank you Mohavi and Sarah(Pic) for the amazing face painting you guys did for me!

AND FINALLY

.
.
.
.
.


Thanks, MEL!! For inviting us to your room and letting us use your face paint and stuff.
You rock!



That was one heck of a night.






0 comments:

About Me

Currently a student in London. Loves travelling, day-dreaming, pigging out on good food and dancing. I think one of the greatest blessings of life is to wake up in the morning without an alarm clock. Having a great time means a deep and meaningful conversation with friends. Absolutely hopeless in networking, words doesn't come out if I am pressured to talk. But if I feel like talking, you would wish you never had ears ;P

Something else to read

What's on your mind?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP