Thursday 15 April 2010

Hairy affair



Look at my hair!!!!!!!

Sorry, I was looking real hard for a photo thats shows my hair better, but this is the only one decent enough.

This was taken quite some time ago, when I had a fringe.

But you get the idea, my hair was out of shape, way too thick, and way too long.

Since haircuts in London are expensive (25pounds is considered reasonable, anything less means lousy haircuts that will make you wished you were never borned). *exaggeration intended*,
I decided to bear with it till I return home.

But while walking on the streets one day, a young lady approached me to offer me a haircut absolutely free!

She is a trainee at Toni and Guy, and needed a model for her assessment this afternoon.

I thought Toni and Guy is quite reputable, so I decided to give it a go!





Results:

Sorry, camera out of focus XD Lets try again.


Tada!


I would prefer it to be shorter, but to be safe, I told her to just snip off 1 inch. My head actually feels a tad bit lighter XD But I think its not much difference from the old hair.

What do you think?

P/S: My hair feels extremely dry, any recommendations from you girls out there?



0 comments:

About Me

Currently a student in London. Loves travelling, day-dreaming, pigging out on good food and dancing. I think one of the greatest blessings of life is to wake up in the morning without an alarm clock. Having a great time means a deep and meaningful conversation with friends. Absolutely hopeless in networking, words doesn't come out if I am pressured to talk. But if I feel like talking, you would wish you never had ears ;P

Something else to read

What's on your mind?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP